Wednesday 16 March 2011

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW : WEDNESDAY EVENING

I'm talking a little bit about shoes and posing in three favorite pairs in the latest number of Trendi magazine.


I've caught some sort of virus cold, giving me an annoying headache and making me terribly tired. Just as I had a few days off work and intended to do lots of stuff. Damn! Apart form a visit to the doctor and the store I've been resting at home and playing the piano with Lulu, mostly Satie.


I was feeling something fresh and spicy so I made us a nacho salad. With mixed green salad, beans, hot salsa, home made guacamole, sour cream, some cheddar and lots on nachos. For a vegan version skip the sour cream and the cheese, it works alright without. One can also change the beans to soy meat.


It really annoys me that many nothern bloggers have been whining on about spring this and spring that and how we all hope it will come soon for quite some time already. Well, I kind of do that too I'm afraid, a little at least. So; spring bla bla blah I got myself a springy little plant today.

14 comments:

Martina said...

Olen vasta muutama päivä sitten löytänyt blogisi, kun bongasin sinut PS.Puoli seitsemän - ohjelman muotibloggarilistasta. Olen lukenut blogiasi läpi ihan hullunkiilto silmissä, se on ihana! :)

Olinkin eilen lentää tuolilta lattialle lukiessani tuota uusinta Trendiä! Upeaa. Nyt odotankin innolla huomista jaksoa PS:ää ja päivittelen blogiasi ahkerasti :)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Kiitos! Toivottavasti tulet tykkäämään asusta :)

Maja said...

oh I wish I could understand/read that interview...

Diva said...

The pictures look great. By the way theres a new Burlesque Festival in Stockholm again this fall ;)

Clara said...

Congratulations for the magazine...
You expect spring come back soon just like I wait the autum! ha

ina said...

springspringspring :)

Boo Boo Kitty said...

Yum I could just sit and eat a whole jar of jalapenos, yum! Mexican food is the best!

Check you out in print! Looking good! :)

Yay for spring! :)

Jigwalk said...

Hello! You're looking lovely! I see you have a dress on here by Trashy Diva. I love their products. Did you or the magazine buy it direct from Trashy Diva? I wanted to let you know that my little company Jigwalk based in Sweden sells some Trashy Diva products! Check it out and tell me what you think!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Jigwalk : they are my own outfits; so the dress is mine :) I love TD, I have about ten of their dresses - 'll check out your store.

Jigwalk said...

I understand why you have 10 TD dresses! They are soo great. Great fit and quality. One wishes to have one of each of every collection ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I read some of your old posts and started wondering whether you still smoke cigarettes or not? I understood from some old posts that you used to.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

I quite almost by accident, not really thinking about it! But I do smoke every now and then depending on the day r the time period. A couple of weeks ago I had a few per day, now I haven't had a single on in then days perhaps...

ANNI said...

Oon ehkä vähän heikkona suhun. Sun tatuoinnit, hiukset, kroppa, meikit ja koko kauneus saa mut johonkin ihmeelliseen tilaan kun kattelen sun blogia! Enkä nyt halua kuulostaa miltään hullulta... Jatka samaan malliin ja sitä rataa ♥

FairyFiligree said...

I just love those salt & pepper kitties. Where did you get them from?