Wednesday 23 March 2011

GIFTS AND NICE THINGS

I received a wonderfully sweet little present some time ago – a vintage cameo brooch from Agatha. Thank you ♥

We’re on the winning side now – they day is longer than the night and we are going towards lighter all the time!
It's such a great feeling to notice that it is light already around five when I get up for the morning shift! No sunshine, but a light sky and lots of bird song. The huge moon still hangs around until about seven. And the evenings are still rather dark.


So the swallow reflector brooch I got from my mother still comes in handy! It works with a magnet so you do not have to make a hole in your jacket in order to wear it.


Also, you have time until tomorrow night to vote for your favorite styling! I'll head over to the studio tomorrow, me and the other stylist will hang around in the background of the show, which will air live at 18:30.

You can still help me win you know, so if you haven't voted yet - do it! if you have, thank you, and please go again:)
Find my styling here. Vote by clicking the green Tykkään-button.

And...
Last but not least the nice ladies of Vivien of Holloway are once more offering all you readers of The Freelancer's Fashion Blog 10% off your onlone purchase. THe code is VOH_F4shionF4b and it's valid until June 30th. Happy shopping ♥

9 comments:

Fia said...

I really like the collar you sew on, it's a perfect "piff" for this kind of cheap everyday clothes. I started working on an old dress yesterday, just need matching fabric for the collar first.

K2 said...

I love the swallow brooch. I don't suppose you have a link of where your mom got it?

Clara said...

Oh very ingenious that de brooch works with a magnet. That saves a lot of time!

Jenny Flamingo said...

Very nice cameo ♥♥♥

♥ Agatha ♥ said...

Your very welcome Ulrika ;)
Thanks for your nice post
Take Care
♥♥♥

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

K2 : the package said softreflector.com !

milingmai said...

i tried to vote for you more often but it seems not to count my hits on the green button.

Tiina said...

The code does not work!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Tiina : Oh no, sorry, I had mispelled it!
it's VOH_F4shionF4b - there was an 'a' too much!!