Thursday 29 December 2011

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW - EASY THURSDAY



Had a nice and late breakfast, muesli, blackberries and banana. Carbs rule.


Plus some baby carrots.



Wet set my hair. Really, I hate doing that; I have more hair than one might think so it takes forever.


The cats have, in their usual manners, been chilling most of the day. This time on their own leves.

After this I danced and worked on our new group routine's choreography for a couple of hours (to be seen in February at HBF), now it's time for popcorn and cinema; the American version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Which original title is Men That Hate Women, which of course suits the whole triogy better.
Ta-ta!


5 comments:

Chloe Innvaer said...

Sounds and looks like a good day to me! =)

paytonashley said...

looks like a yummy bweakfast to me! :) also love your ice cream tattoo, so cute!

www.velvetandvelour.blogspot.com
<3

Anonymous said...

Hair curling: have a look at Dana's funny post at mid2mod:

http://mid2mod.blogspot.com/2011/12/back-in-day-hair-curlers.html

Angelica said...

I'm embarrassed to say that I've been staring at that bowl of cereal for a while now. Looks delicious. Happy new year! :)

Like clutches? Check out my newest post on my clutch obsession:

http://beirutchic.blogspot.com/2011/12/clutch-final-obsession-of-2011.html

Bri said...

Nice plates and bowls! I have them too ;) I've been searching for the matching canisters with the wooden lids for forever. I love the more bright & colourful aspects of a lot of Finnish and Swedish design compared to stark Danish design.