Saturday 3 December 2011

HOW IT IS NOWADAYS...

Some people go out and party on Saturday night.
I stay at home in mjukisbyxor* my negligée (of course) having cookies. With milk. Milk!
Where has the world gone? Where has my red wine gone?

Oh well, considering I've been away most other weekends performing I am not that much of a granny yet... (although I feel rather old as I totally oppose to change of any kind in any routines especially -and pretty much only now that I think of it- when it comes to the internet. I am not fond at all of the new Layout um, mode or so whatever its called that I am finally trying out on blogger. Have all of you updated already? I'm pretty sure it'd bring more benefits in some ways but I think I'll leave my template as it is and just switch back to the old interface too. Hah! Now somebody please fetch me my wool socks! And that walking cane too.)



*) Academically correct term for soft leisure pants in Swedish

6 comments:

Anushka said...

Haha I feel like that at the moment too! Blame it on the winter...And I don't like the new Blogger interface either. They must be doing it just to confuse us all.

Emma Powick said...

Oh i'm with you about the new blogger interface. I hate the new one. Its far less user friendly than the old one. I don't understand why they had to change it! x

Q's Daydream said...

I'm having the same kind of Saturday night! :O)

Myrtha Meadows said...

Going to work soon, but right now Miss Meadows is actually wearing *cough*mjukisbyxor*cough* too... ;)

Chloe Innvaer said...

Ain't nothing wrong with a good book, cookies, milk, and a grandmaesq lifestyle ;)

Sarah said...

I love those Saturday nights! Especially if I can follow them up with a nice relaxing Sunday as well!!
I must be getting old.. I used to go out till the sun came up, but now I can't wait to snuggle up on the sofa, or have an early night in bed..
What is the world coming to..? ;-)!