Friday 23 December 2011

MORE SEASONAL STUFF



Merry Christmas!


And here's me in that 'Hi-I'm-wearing-a-red-dress-for-Christmas'-photo.

(What makes this photo utterly retarded is the fact that I actually did not bake those gingerbreads, they are store-bought. I did bake some, but they were not at hand right here. But ignore that and just go along with the spirit here!)

The red dress for this year is the new Runaround Sue dress from Vivien of Holloway, and is a strong competitor for that perfect day dress I'm searching for. You see, it has that magical little detail: pockets! But I might have to shorten the hem a little bit.

Anyway, remember that my discount code for Vivien of Holloway is still up and running; you get 10% off an online purchase until January 12! The code is VOH_FreelanceF4b. Check my sidebar for more info.
And remember to enjoy your gingerbreads!

14 comments:

X said...

Just to wish you a Merry Christmas.
Kis

Miss Rascal said...

You look stunning!
Happy holidays! <3

Anushka said...

The fact that the cookies were shop bought makes the picture even funnier! Lovely colours as ever! x

Jana B said...

I love the first photo!

Anonymous said...

Ooh I love your Smeg fridge! You look like a beautiful Christmas pin up xx

Rose said...

I love your descriptions and your outfits! Love your fridge, too.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I can't get enough of you!

You look fabulous as always. Again - I LOVE THAT FRIDGE.

Thanks you for another year of inspiration andI wish you and your family a beautiful Christmas.

x

Eveliina said...

Iloista Joulua!

Aiju said...

Valmispiparit pellille! Joskus oli niksi-pirkassa niksi, että saa kätevästi pullantuoksun kotiin (ilman pullanleipomisen vaivaa) kun laittaa vettä kiehumaan kattilaan, ja ripottaa sinne kardemummaa. Sit tuoksu leviää kivasti ja ite voi vaan lököttää.

Hyvää jouluu Iggi! <3

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I was gonna say, "That gingerbread looks far too perfect, you can't be Martha Stewart too, that's just unfair!" I think I'll be sporting the obligatory red sweater over my dress this christmas!

Paola said...

Muumimamma always takes stuff out frm oven with out any oven mittens!

u look so fabulous! merry xmas!

Henna X. said...

Ihana mekko. :) Hyvää joulua!

Miss Maple said...

The first picture is so nice. You really look like a 50s housewife in an advertisement.
My daughter and I love the fridge in the background too. But she'd love to get it in pink later in her life.
Happy holidays!

melina bee said...

aw, love the apron on you! never noticed your adorable dimples before, happy new years