Saturday 2 February 2013

B- TO THE -L - TO THE - I - TO THE - N - TO THE - G!



One of the best in the world, the Helsinki Burlesque Festival 2013, is just around the corner. This year I am working on a new solo number. In autumn I managed to get not only one but two new routines done plus build our Christmas Show . Prety amazing considering. but then again was so small, Dag mainly sleeping or admiring all the glitters and feathers and happy if he got a little cuddling and a lot of milk in between. But now it is So. Much. Harder.  Making me wish around the corner was a few blocks away still...
But at least I got myself a lot of bling (to stay at least a little bit sane I was smart and outsourced most of it, for once) and a very nice outfit coming up!

2 comments:

Nadja Art said...

ooh, hienolta näyttää!

Unknown said...

Love these close ups, the sparkles are wunnerful!

Rena xxx
http://electricdress.blospot.com