Saturday 20 November 2010

TWO YEARS AGO

This Saturday two years ago exactly our first big burlesque-related interview was published in Volt magazine.



And our then so active music quiz team had a so called "Little Chirstmas party" and we all happened to be dressed in red ad black. Our taxi driver into town called me Marilyn Monroe.

Later that same night it started snowing, first snow of the year, and it snowed a lot. I was strutting around in my small red patent heels in all the wet white.

And that was also the night that I met my Eddi.

21 comments:

Clara Cupcakes said...

Lovely. I like it when so many things happen on one day, good or bad!

bunny said...

It was a nice day one year ago. I hope it is a good today too ;-) !

B.

tanïa said...

What a great day to remember! :)

Anonymous said...

This is great

ina said...

Ah, that was a great day! Congrats to you both!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!:)

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

lovely. :)

Lilly Panic said...

cute story.... lucky guy!

Maja said...

oh so sweet. I love those kind of Oh-we-ran-into-each-other-stories... congrates and all that:)

Grane Mama said...

Puss och kram till er båda två och önskan om flere fina år tillsammans!

Anonymous said...

This is cute. Congrats all round!

▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

PrettyDamnCute said...

What an AMAZING day! Thanks so much for sharing -- here's to many more!

Veronica Darling... said...

Happy Anniversary!

xoxo

Kara said...

Adorable! :)

xo

Dave Feucht said...

:D What a nice feeling...

Kitten loves vintage said...

Happy anniversary! :)

Nolita said...

Black and red is such a powerful combination, love it!

FB: Nolita Vintage Shop & Blog
----www.nolitavintage.com---

Anonymous said...

Pretty Shakespearean volta: I was thinking: yes, I remember I have read this and this - oh, I did not know thát! I wish you two the best of luck together.

Emma Powick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lace vixen said...

I recognize the outfit in volt- i just realized i have been reading your blog for years!!!

salwar kameez said...

Great pictures.. in that time the designer clothes were also gorgeous...