Friday 12 November 2010

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW

The smartest shopping I did this autumn was two lined A-line skirts form Zara, the same skirt but in different colours. I've been wearing them all the time.


I found some coasters in Stockholm, matching the patterns and colours of our living room.


Since the renovation and move I have paid surprisingly many visits to Etola, where I haven't set my foot since mom was there bying plastic baskets, jars and such in the eighties. They are still all about plastic baskets and practical things for home, but they also have a lot of surprising and cute items nowadays! I got these small boxes for my sewing parnaphelia.


You can read an interview with us Itty-Bitties in the latest issue of Kotilääkäri :)

15 comments:

Maja said...

oh you look lovely, the table looks lovely and I know the skirts are lovely;)Happy Friday;)

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Zara have had great skirts this season, better than any other store on the high street.

Hep~Kitten said...

That a-line skirt looks lovely and those coasters are great.
http://pinupdolls01.blogspot.com/

BlueMoonDame said...

Totally going to Zara this weekend! Thanks for the tip!

Karin said...

vilket fint foto! är det Eddi eller nån annan karl? och jag grämer mig för att jag missade er på burleskfestivalen i Stockholm... come back soon will ya?

Fiona Timantti said...

Ihana kuva teistä :)

mariemeier_art said...

Lovely skirt ! i must find one like that for the winter !

Clara Cupcakes said...

Ohh!! I wish we had Zara here! Those skirts look amazing! And those little store boxes are just too cute!

bunny said...

I bought this skirt on friday!!!

B.

Dotti said...

The grey coasters are too cute. The would perfectly match with our kitchen table. Where did you get them in Stockholm?

Greetz from Tiz said...

I love the boxes, great!
greetz!

Janina Modaal said...

That's funny and strange: I live in belgium and have exactly the same flowered boxes! And I also use them for sewingstuff!
Great minds... ;)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Karin : jo, det är jag och Eddi :) Om inte annat, kom över hit i februari, här vankas det finfin burleskfestival igen!

Bunny : it's a great skirt isn't it?

Dotti : they are form Designtorget!

Janina Modaal : :D

Karin said...

mhm! jag har varit på väg till Helsingfors sen i våras, då kanske jag får tillräckligt med motivation för att verkligen boka den där resan :)
jag håller utkik efter mer info här framöver.

Hotesses Lyon said...

Fully excitement blog. Full potential is truly inspirational. Nice post.