Sunday 11 October 2009

BLACKER / COVER UP



If you have a bad hair day, cover it.
If you have a bad makeup day, paint over it.
If you dont know what to wear, wear black, and wear a lot of it.

(If you happen to go to a circus-themed burlesque party the same night it makes it easier not to spare the eyeliner, drag a scarf out of the closet and go all gypsy fortune teller from a travelling circus sometimes long before you were born. If you're not, go for it anyway, think silent movie star in an exotic role. The one a of gipsy fortune teller in a circus perhaps.)



The scarf is from Tunisia, the hair flower from Rascal, the earrings a gift, the eyeliner thick and covers most of the eyelid.

17 comments:

What we four say said...

Love this look, you look amazing per usual! Great makeup!

Valeriesoh said...

darling... you are such an inspiration and soooo beautiful!!! those eyelashes ... super heavy?

Sherin said...

Gorgeous pictures. Your make up looks fantastic!
And I love the advice on the first few lines of the post!

Frollein von Sofa said...

WOW! You look like a beautiful and mysterious fortune teller ! So, what do you see in my future ? Any good news ???

Gem said...

You look exquisite!

tam said...

Wow! You look beautiful!!!!!! x x

Fiona Timantti said...

Mä diggasin tosi paljon tosta looksta! Toimii!

Becky said...

You always look amazing.

Edda af Niflheim said...

Oh you are sooo gorgeous!!!

pumps & luiers said...

great look - I just kinda featured you're pretty hairstyles in my blog (with link!)

Penny said...

You are so amazingly beautiful and clever! I will def. keep those redminders in the back of my head next time my hair is crappy, my skin is blah, and I 'think' I have nothing to wear:)

Unknown said...

You definitely remind me of Theda Bara in her vampiest role!

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

I don't know too many people who can pull off this look, especially since the days of old hollywood have since long passed. But you, my dear, wear it very well.

Have a great day.

MargieF said...

i might try the eyeliner...i wear false eyelashes on nights out so i reckon itd look really good:)
MargieF
xxx

WendyB said...

Glam!

workhard said...

Looking good.. those are some real good tips

Lise Charmel Parfum Complice Lingerie Collection

Katja Cintja said...

wunderful look!
love your blog so much