Saturday 4 December 2010

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW : LIGHTS OF THE SEASON.

I'm not much of a Christmas decorator, mostlyk I just go for the star in the window (typical up here). Which I haven't put up yet btw. But this year, as I have a bigger flat, I've done a little more, although not that typical for the holidays anyway. I've just put up some more lights, lights that can stay after Christmas too. Well the last three at least.

Everyone has one of these in the windows over here.


I use my small mariskoolis (I have a lot of them in different colours and sizes) for candles. I like the lace-like shadows they give.


I out up some lanterns in the window of the kids' room.


I go 'Oh!'everytime I look at our bedroom window.

4 comments:

Andi said...

The lights and candles make your flat look so warm and cozy!

Rosie Unknown said...

I got so nostalgic reading this post, my fondest Christmas memories are from when we were in northern Sweden, and I would walk home after school and there was a big tree lit up outside our building, and all the windows were lit up.

You flat looks so pretty, I love the big lanterns!

mispapelicos said...

Soooooooooooooo beautiful and welcoming.
My 3 childres: two girls and one husband, hehehe , are the ones in charge of the deco.I watch from the distance. See what they do this year...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ina said...

The bedroom window IS "oh!" indeed.