Tuesday 21 December 2010

PICTURES FROM HOOCHIE MAMA JANE



I took some pics over to HMJ when I was Christmas shopping there last week. The tiny store is filled with pretty jewellery (check out the Christmas calendar on Facebook!), and as you know I bought both myself and others some.

I'm still dreaming about one of the deco earrings, only I am not sure which pair to choose - I love the big and blingy ones, but I am no longer used to wear heavy earrings and I feel they make my ears "hang". But like they saying goes in Swedish "vill man vara fin, får man lida pin". The are selling out fast though so I'd better make up my mind!

(If you are in the neighborhood I also recommend a trip to Ansa!)

5 comments:

Cookie said...

As goes the German proverb: Wer schön sein will, muss leiden!

mispapelicos said...

I wish I was in the neighborhood. I have fallen in love with the shop, and that morror, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. love it.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

pumps & luiers said...

they look great - allthough I have to admit I usually wear small earrings almost never hanging one - I often feel it is too much, they go perfect with simple outfits but since I always like to have colours or special details in my clothes I mostly stick to simple earrings

Ms Wanda said...

That looks like a jungle of fabulousness!

pinupcandy said...

lovely and so familiar!!! :-)