Monday 6 December 2010

SHOOT!

I've had a weekend filled with photo shoots and also managed to sneak a show in between. Now it's time to sleep a bit, phew!

First we had an shoot with the oh-so-magnificent Atelieri O.Haapala, inspired by old erotic postcards.

Jackie mesmerizes backstage -and I have rubber arms as usual.
(Backstage and set pics by Saara Salmi.)


Today (or, yesterday by now I guess) we had an amazing late night water shoot in Yrjönkadun uimahalli with amazingly talented photographer Kerttu Malinen, who we will work with some more later on too.

Afterwards. Very wet.
Camera covering very glitter-heavy eyelids.

There will be a third fabulous shoot now on Monday night, butI think I will have to let vanity loose and family win and celebrate the Indepedence evening at home with Eddi and his boys.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pictures must look amazing!

Miss Tami Lee said...

That pool is amazing!!!

Johanna said...

åh, har varit utan internet ett tag så nu är det roligare än någonsin att titta på alla dina fina foton igen!!

pinupcandy said...

I will be waiting for the photos!! I love pictures for swimming pools.

mispapelicos said...

Wonderful picks, so cosy and lovely!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maja said...

I hope we are going to see the photos because it's always so exciting and glamourus!

Rhia said...

Anxious to see the actual photos from these photo shoots :) That old swimming hall looks amazing, I didn't know there were that old swimming halls left in Finland. Amazing place for a photo shoot!

Maša said...

wow!
the pool reminded me of this scene with sophie-ann from true blood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSWpiMO7tRI

<3

Gina Americana said...

That pool is amazing! I'm sure the photos will turn out beautiful with your look & those surroundings.

Roxy said...

Yrjönkadun uimahalli is absolutely beautiful, I'm sure your pictures will be marvelous :)

Anonymous said...

hello!!hello!!china seochina seochina seo

Dissertation help said...

Very nice and impressive article you have posted. Its very helpful, i have read and bookmark this site and will recommend it to more other peoples.

pinupcandy said...

Dear Ulrika, please see the photos of me and the earrings the I won! Sorry for such a delay but I was lacking in the camera.
http://pinupcandy.blogspot.com/

bunny said...

Love your friend Jackie's Kimono!!!

B.

chichichic.wordpress.com said...

oh gorgeous! that first picture is so amazing! love it!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the photographs when they're through--the settings look stunning.