Friday 30 September 2011

THE LIGHTS ARE BACK

Neglected for half a year behind the curtains I have plugged my window lights back on. Felt totally right and cosy with the rain and wind outside and me curling up under the blanket with a cup of tea and the lights framing the window.

Today however they felt a little bit less right as it turned +20 all of a sudden in the afternoon... Normally I am not the one to complain about unexpected sunshine and warmth, but by brain had already been set on autumn and cold. Now I just need to re-boot it for as long as the warmth will last.

7 comments:

Helga said...

I have a weakness for fairy lights, and could quite happily have them all over the house-they are cosy,but also lovely in warmer weather,they make me feel slightly inebriated...:)

Pepper said...

I know what you mean about getting into autumn mode - we had some lovely cloudy days here, even about half a day of rain and then it was back in the high 70s.

It's even sunny in England right now. I think everyone's having a bit of an Indian summer.

Rosie said...

It would seem that everyone is ready for fall! I was just coming to terms with cool weather when BAM! More summer.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Pretties.

mispapelicos said...

Wonderful, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Boo Boo Kitty said...

so hot here in Englang 30 degrees today, been like it all week!

Miss Rascal said...

I was just gonna write what Boo Boo Kitty already wrote. :))

The lights look very nice, I would live in that room all the time if it was mine.