Sunday 18 September 2011

BEFORE A WEDDING

Last weekend Eddi and I went to another city to attend a wedding.
I like going to weddings because they tend to be fun (duh) and since one really gets to go all dressed up.

I should probably start a series called getting ready for weddings in hotel rooms...




And now, getting ready to do some of that outfit posing... in 3,2,1...

Ta ta!

For the actual weddings I however leave the camera in the room and concentrate myself on the champagne and fun. Pictures from weddings? They have wedding photographers for that and they do it better than me.

My dress is from Trashy Diva, the jewelry vintage and shoes from, hmm, somewhere.

(Previouis getting ready for weddings in hotel rooms can be seen here: 1,2,3,4)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spectacular :) What a good looking couple!
And ohh, those Trashy Diva dresses are fabulous. Seems you're just as addicted as i am :)
Thanks for posting, you look beautiful.
xErin

anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Simply beautiful.

ramonies said...

woooow, it's not enough to say you look amazing but I can't find better word! I like photos too

www.janetteria.com said...

Such a pretty dress!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Maja said...

That ring is SO beautiful! I like how you have altered the neckline on the dress (and the stocking-shots -WKD should be proud;)

Emma Litton said...

You look beautiful! I love these photos. Your shoes are amazing. The color is to die for.

xo,
Em

Tinker Bell said...

Wonderful ♥

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful picture set and I love the dress!

Rakel said...

Nice outfit, I want to steal your shoes! ;)

Linnéa i Paris said...

Oh so beautiful!

Helga said...

We LOVE going to weddings!Everyone is happy,they all make an effort to look classy,and the booze flows! You both looked very smooth! x

Sarah said...

I love seeing photos of you and Eddi! Such a glamourous and lovely couple :) xo

Emily said...

Beautiful! I love how you've altered the dress too. The pictures look very 1950s.

Emily x

WendyB said...

Lovely!

Unknown said...

Bonito vestido. El corte es muy favorecedor ;)

www.zsazsazsu.es

Unknown said...

That outfit is a stunner! And you're not bad either x

Anonymous said...

very cute couple with a unique style


www.le-prestige.com
www.le-prestige.com
www.le-prestige.com