Sunday 4 September 2011

LIGHTS; EARLY AUTUMN SUNDAY

Due to popular demand (HAHAHAHAHAH!) I'll give you another Soft Sunday song, Lights by Finnish singer Badding:




You've heard lots of Badding here before and also this very same song sung in Finnish, Valot, by rautalanka band Agents. And all the Sunday songs are, as you know, available on lots of Badding here before and also this very same song sung in Finnish by rautalanka band Agents.">my Spotify Soft Sunday list.

This song was actually sent and suggested to The King himself, but it is not clear weather he ever got to hear or consider it as he died shorty thereafter. And I'm talking about Elvis, if remained unclear to anyone.

I'm spending my Sunday out on the farm with freshly picked chanterelles, apple pie made of apples from the tree outside and a god damn poster that just won't come out as I want it to. You all go on and have a nice one, what's rest of it at least!

4 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

Rauli <3

sweet fashion affairs said...

The way you re spending your sunday sounds so good ! I am jealous ;))

www.cardiganpumpkin.blogspot.com

Inka-Mari said...

Rauli oli upea tulkitsija.. Valot on ihan uskomattoman kaunis kappale..

ina said...

Love Badding!

Are the apples ripen already?!!! Yay! Apple season!!!