Wednesday 27 February 2008

A BIT TOO SMALL PUMPS AND A NEW TRY WITH THE BLACK PUFFY TEE...

Blouse - Diesel, Dress - s&m
Pumps - my granmother's old
Tights - from the supermarket



It's been so woderfully springlike weather lately (until today) - dry and sunny outside. My flat looks all brigt and light too, the only downside beeing that one definately notices it's getting time for a big spring cleaning at home...

Since the weather's been so nice outside I tried to wear my grandmothers old shoes, a pair of black suede pumps from the 1940's. They're still in excellent condition and maybe the most beautiful shoes I have (they're so small and nicely shaped). But they're are about 1/2 size too small for me, so I can only wear them in short dozes. But over here there is a saying that goes something like "if you want to be pretty you have got to suffer"...

And I bought that puffed sleeve shirt again to replace the one that mystically disappeared earlier... I hope this one won't pull the same trick.

No comments: