Saturday 2 February 2008

MY HEART SHAPED BAG

Some of you may not like this bag but I think it's supercute! I went to H&M to get some hosiery stockings (they have a great and affordable 2-pack) and saw this heart shaped bag all lonely and forgotten in a corner. And nows it's mine!


It will be perfect for this weekend's outfit (more about that later). There's something of Minna Parikka over it. I don't know what the "B" actually stands for but since my surname starts with a B it's just great that it there.

(So, I'm happy, but to be honest, I'd still prefer one of Minna's bags like these two below:)



If you haven't heard of Minna Parikka ebfore you should definatley google up some pictures of her and her shoes and bags, and, of course, check out her site.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diamond Heart Necklace

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the h&m heart bag..you're right, it's supercute..

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

It's a bit like a box of chocolates...

Mode Junkie said...

i have the same bag! so cool for valentines right?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Yes it's going to be fab for valentines!

Anonymous said...

oh my god, i'md dying to get it....
sell me! :D
marianainbar@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

The 'B' stands for Black as its from H&M's Divided Black range

8-)

Anonymous said...

i seen that bag maybe 2 years ago, H&M bag looks like a cheap copy of Minna Parikka design

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Anonymous1 : thanks, I didn't know that!

Anonymous 2 : first, read the text I've written. I do compare it to Minna bags but say they (the MP ones) are nicer.

Second, it's I have seen...", not "i seen".

Anonymous said...

hey..loved this bag bt was stolen..would u sell it?
kyriakidel@yahoo.com