Sunday 24 February 2008

SATURDAY WITH YELLOW SHOES AND A CANDY BAG




I may have been out in fab shoes and K with a nice new dress but Satyrday night wasn't that great this time. It was a bit strange actually. After a birthday party K and I ended up in jazz - hell, where it felt like the same song was playing over and over again. Later on we almost got into a fight when some idiots tried to steal a cab from a blind girl who had been queuing just in front of us in the taxi line for almost an hour. We had to wait for a cab so long after that we could have walked home back and forth a couple of times. But I was pleased to see my cats had warmed up my bed for me as I got home; they were lying there purring and waiting for me.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Really, really love the yellow shoes. Genius with the multi colour poklka dot bag! Also, just out of curiosty, whats the tattoo on your leg?

ina said...

nice drawing! And cool shoes! I'd like to wear more colourful shoes sometimes, but I usually think my feet look so big when I do, because I'm so short...

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

MissWoo: It,s an ornamental flower, the first on I took ages ago, a bit different from my other ones but still very me

Ina: But don't we have the same size? I think my feet look quite small in everytihing even though my legs aren't much longer than yours...? Maybe it's in the heels - the higher the heel, the smaller the foot.

Anonymous said...

must really be a freakin' idiot to try to steal a cab from a blind! can't believe it.
goodygood that you stood up for her!

Oh, i just ran into your blog a few days ago, just by a lucky strike. really like it, also love your style.
so, you've earned a new regular.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Thanks Sylvia!