Monday 6 October 2008

BAD LUCK BLACK CAT


Cat pendant -An old gift from my youngest sister


Today I was actually going to do a whole different cheerful post but plans change...

When I came home last night after working the whole day I noticed one of my black panthers was really sick and in pain. We left to the animal hospital and I stayed there until half past two in the morning waiting while the vet had my cat, after which I was told he was going to have to spend the rest of the week in the kitty hospital. My cat is goin to need special food for, eh, forever or something but he is still going to be ok!

He sure is such a bad-luck black cat; he keeps on getting stuck beneath my drawers and still insists on going there, he was the one who dissapeared in April and he often eats until he throws up. Bad bad kitty. (Spit three times over your shoudler if you see him crossing your street!) But I do feel rather lucky to live in the city where there actually are animal hospitals that are open late on a Sunday night! (Of course, you really do pay for the service. Bye bye planned weekend trip to Oslo I guess).

I had to get up extremly early today so only had the time to catch two hours of sleep before heading off to do some work again. Not exactly a good way to start the week. But Mondays doesn't count anyway ; I'm really going to sleep now and start all over tomorrow.

32 comments:

Unknown said...

awww sorry to hear about your sick kitty :( i have a blcak cat and he is a bad boy too!!!

nitovuori said...

Poor kitty, I wish him a speedy recovery!

Unknown said...

lovely necklace but what really caught my eye was your hair in the mirror's reflection.

Love Simone said...

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty, I have a special place in my heart for little black cats! Hope he is doing better soon.... and the necklace is lovely!

Anonymous said...

poor little kittie!I Hope your sweetheart is going to get better with his new food...I wish I had a little black cat they are the best...

Anonymous said...

I so feel ya. We're about to fork over $2K to get our little girl cat operated on - cyst on her liver. She's sitting on the desk right now purring and rolling around, reminding me how worth it the expense will be.

Alice said...

I'll hope your kitty get well soon... I send you positive energy!

xoxo for you and she

Bunny B said...

Poor kitten! Hope it gets well soon!!

ps: Love that pic! Great necklace! Love your lips and HAIR!!

Lil' Puch said...

Hope your kitty gets well soon. Lovely necklace by the way.

esme and the laneway said...

Poor kitty (and you), I hope your cat is all better soon.

I love your hair!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon greetings for your cat! And the hair is just beautiful in your pic :)

Kati said...

Poor kitty! But: your hair looks great! :-)

Pratishtha Durga said...

Hey! I hope your kitty gets better soon. I know how miserable one gets with sick pets. Loads of positive vibes coming your way...

Mrs Munster said...

Speedy recovery for your cat. Nothing is as horrible as seeing your little ones unwell.

WendyB said...

I'm glad your cat is going to be okay. One of my dogs is on special food forever.

Désirée said...

Katten är fin men jag tittar mest på din håruppsättning.
Så underbar!

Anonymous said...

Trist at katten din ble syk, har en sort katt selv. Nydelig lita puse

Love your hair on that pic....

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Thank you all for you cheering comments!

And yes, the fashionblogger in me did take the picture smartly by the mirror to show offa little bt of the hairdo so the post wouldn't be jsut about me weeping over my cat...

Kitten loves vintage said...

How sad to read about your cat! My parents cat is also on special food until further notice, he started loosing his lovely white and orange fur...Hope yours gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

Kitties have a way of getting into trouble.

Anonymous said...

alice skickar en krya-på-puss på nosen till kissen!

What we four say said...

I completely understand the kitty stress. I am, however so glad he is going to be o.k. Its hard to see your little sweethearts go through a hard time. The necklace is so adorable!

Andrea Eames said...

Oh dear! We have a black cat just like that, and he is always getting into trouble too (and we also call him a panther!). I'm glad your kitty is going to be okay.

WeirdRockStar said...

Here´s hoping your kitty will recover fully!

That is seriously fantabulous hair!

Unknown said...

It's so horrible when your beloved pets get sick, I do hope he is better for both your sakes soon.
LM
x

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That is a great pendant and such a nice gift.

pumps & luiers said...

The pendant is so pretty - a perfect gift

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to leave a comment, since I try not to be a lurker :)
your blog is great, many compliments.
(and incidentally, yeah, I love Finland)
Maria

Anonymous said...

How did you do your hair like that? It looks perfect! tips please?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Anonymous : I've rolled it similar to this tutorial, only twist the rolls abit differently when I fasten the,
http://freelancersfashion.blogspot.com/2008/08/hairdos-2-pincurl-it-baby.html

I make this hair a lot and it depends a bit from day to day how it ends up!

Anonymous said...

Hope that your kitty feels better soon... Keep us updated!

Mademoiselle M.

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful lips! Ö