Monday 10 November 2008

AND IT WAS GREAT

Yesterday's show ws a huge succes (resulting in none the less than three new photoshoots coming up!) -and it was a lot of fun too! Today I've spent the whole day inside doing absolutely nothing (I was already thinking of doing an outfit post in my pyjamas but let's not break any illusions here :)

While waiting for some more professional photos from the night and in a lack of any other topic due to my day spent only in bed and by the computer, I'll post a few snapshots I took before the evening started.

Cupcake girls and sailorettes, lots of make up, some champagne
and one pick-up piccolo boy.



Burlesque girls on the phone in a freezing backstage

15 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

Yay, congratulations! I'm glad it went well.

Unknown said...

the last picture is so cute!

WendyB said...

Looking might cute!

WendyB said...

I meant MIGHTY cute! *sigh*

Anonymous said...

I need a word other than cute...

Adorable!

Candice DeVille said...

Oh so fun! Looks like you had a great evening and I can't wait to see the professional shots. I'll be you all looked super cute in your little yellow bikinis.

Lady Melbourne said...

Can't wait to see the photos!
LM
x

Unknown said...

Oh congratulations on your success! Can't wait to see more pics! :)

Miss Urbanita said...

Congrats.
You always get amazing pics!

Anonymous said...

Eeee! Can't wait to hear and see more! So glad it went well.

Pratishtha Durga said...

You look ADORABLE! Can't wait for the professional pictures.

I wonder if you checked my site for your web award nomination....

Laurel said...

Looking good as always.

My friend went to see you (and the others as well) to that burlesque-night and I know that at least she was very pleased!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow can"t wait to see more photos, I bet they are stunning!

Take care!

M.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

It looks so fantastic! There wouldn't be a vid anywhere, would there?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

I am also waiting for the good pics, I just know that for some it always tends to take a long time to pass them on...

Lyiks : Glad she liked it!

The Clothes Horse : Well yes we had it videotaped but we are working on a clip of different performances, so that we'll never show a whole number online (because then it'd already be seen :)