Friday 7 November 2008

I LIKE IT WHEN YOU LOVE ME

Thank You Thank You Thank You.

I have been given a lot of awards; one from the darling Alice, two awards (oh my :) from talented Sam and last but not least one from sweet Jess!

Thank you lovely ladies so much for the appreciation! I'm going to be a total bitch (but a very loveable such) and just keep these for myself without passing them on this time.

On top of it all I was given the biggest lollipop in the world by a colleague of mine! It's huge.

Shirt - S&M
Skirt - Selfmade
Grey tights - H&M,
Shoes - Sixtyseven You

15 comments:

WendyB said...

A big lollipop is always a good thing to get.

Anonymous said...

Oversized lollipops are always the best, imho! :) Great outfit too, btw. I love those shoes!!!

kullanmuru said...

Oh, I love your shoes! :D

Oriane said...

Lovely pic !

Miss Urbanita said...

Fantastic pic. I need your shoes. Today I have posted about sugar. Kisses.

Lady Melbourne said...

You certainly deserve them, keep them for yourself!
LM
x

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of jelous of your lollipop! :)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Yes you all, I love my shoes too :)
And I don't think I'll ever have the heart to actualy eat this lollipop...

Anonymous said...

hey.. no one said about the skirt! it's wonderful! and self made! you're such a talented girl!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Thank you anonynmous :) Ths is actually one of my favourite self-made things, even though it's alittle bit tighter (or ehrm, my bottay a little bit bigger) now than when I made it...

Kitten loves vintage said...

Congrats to the awards! I like your lamp...That lolly is gonna need some serious licking ;) Have fun!

Jenni said...

That lollipop looks pretty delicious. And it matches your outfit! Isn't that nice when candy and clothing come together in perfect harmony?

Alice said...

You are beautiful like the lolly.
You deserve all the prizes! adn it doesn't matter if you don't pass it!! it was for you!

xoxo

Dressed and Pressed said...

I love this image. It's like a modern day pin up postcard. Pretty.

Kati said...

It's not possible not to love you and your oufits!