Tuesday 18 August 2009

TUESDAY


Still in the limbo of the summer and autumn in-between. Hot one minute, cold the niex. But almost unnoticeably I've already strated dressing darker. (And I'm continuing the 'making-skirts-and-tops-look-like-a-dress'-thing. Not that there's any point with that really since skirts are skirts and tops are tops, dresses are dresses. But, whatever, it's fun anyway)

The ribbon around my waist was originally part of a rather psychedelic polyester jacket, found on a flea market and sold away long ago already. The jacket may be gone but the ribbon stayed and nowadays wear it in my hair or around my waist. (Versatility points added.) It always gives me this kind of folk-y slavish vibe.

14 comments:

fröken lila said...

you know, in the 50s they had "two-piece-dresse" which in reality wer enothing more than a skirt and top/blouse plus belt in the same fabric. so, i guess one can say that a skirt and blouse together can be a dress?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful look - the shoes are adorable!

sophie la-la-la x said...

Lovely outfit, your makeup and the hair looks beautiful, and I love the shoes and belt!
Please visit my blog -
www.beautiful-rampage.blogspot.com

sophie x

Anonymous said...

The ribbon belt is such fun, and I adore how it echoes your bright shoes just a bit.

Rosie Unknown said...

I love the combination of the dark clothing with the bright accessories!

Emily said...

Pretty! That's a nice place to pose too, it seems. I think I remember it from a previous post? You have a nice house, then :D

sherin said...

I love that dress.The length and design are perfect. And the ribbon is so nice. The colour looks great.

Unknown said...

Cute :) Oh it's almost spring here and I can't wait!!

Charlotte Drene said...

You are outrageously good looking!

My word!

Katja Cintja said...

nice look! you're so cute

Paige Turner said...

Very cute! It looks like something that would be very comfortable to wear.

AlicePleasance said...

You are missed at the Summer Jamboree ;-) Maybe next year...?

Anna said...

Jag försökte också formulera fram ett liknande inlägg, jag avskyr den här perioden av sommaren.
Faktiskt.
Men med en trekvartsjacka och handskar ska det väl lösa sig hyfsat.
Vad snygg du är förresten!

Vanessa said...

Cute shoes!