Monday 16 January 2012

AAAAND THE WINNER IS...

Or, actually, in this case: the winners are!
As you were all so sweet I decided to put up two prices in my Best of 2011-competition.
Winners chosen via random.org.

First,

Miss Tallulah Porkchop will win a pair of cute robin themed earrings (made by Frollein von Sofa). (Her favorite post was a photo post with petticoats and shoes. And Eddi.)

Second,

 Fairy Filigree will get a Chinese jade bangle! (She liked the"Eternal Roll"-hair tutorial the best.)

You will both receive emails from me soon.

Thank you, over and out.

2 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

*screams* I LOVE Frollein von Sofa. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Thank you soooo... very much to both of you. Made my day. :)

Christina said...

No idea why I havent seen your blog untill now! AND OH MY I LOVE IT! :) Great setup and reads, thank you for sharing this with me/us. :)

X C
www.runwaybird.blogspot.com