Saturday 29 October 2011

HALLOWEEEEEEN

Last year was Horror film Halloween, remember? Two days in a row actually. This year as the actual Halloween is in the middle of the week one kind of gets to celebrate it twice, as very few things nowadays are ever celebrated in the middle of the week. So we're doing it now!
(alhtough of course, the one and only day really is October 31....)
And we're doing it in a slighly lighter verison tan last year; old horror and skeleton cartoons! Booooh!







And ot to forget; find you Halloween playlist HERE!

9 comments:

mizztraveller said...

Happy Halloween to you

Frocktasia said...

I love the skeleton dance cartoon, it's brilliant...x

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love those old Disney ones!

World.War.Three.Blues said...

ah i love those cartoons, I have a tattoo from that little skeleton frolic!

Frollein von Sofa said...

hey, make sure you'll remember that your new best virtual friend's follow-button is at the top left of her blog !!!
I can't believe that some people's stupid brains produce such shitty comments, in which they kindly offer you to make your blog more popular. but only if you become a follower ! ( at the top left of her blog ! ) well, I'm afraid you're used to that kind of crap.
happy halloweeeeeen !

Frollein von Sofa said...

oh, well. just found out she's only fourteen. so let's just forgive her.....

Ivy said...

Love these vintage cartoons! They're so innocent, but they are still quite eerie, aren't they? Thanks for posting.

Evie

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

WorldWarThreeBlues : Oooh, sounds great!

Frollein von Sofa : :D Haha yes. I have never been too fond of copy pasted multi commenting. And all that "I'll follow you if you follow me" reminds me of trading stickers. In pre-school... Happy hHalloween to you too!!

Evelyn : Yes they still are rather spooky!

Laurence said...

I love those old cartoons, so simple but so funny!!!
I celebrated Halloween for the first time in my life yesterday (I'm french and Halloween are not really popular here). It was fun I was a good witch with a 30's velvet gown, you can see some pictures there: http://lostin1950.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-party.html