Tuesday 25 October 2016

HALLOWEEN AT THE STUDIO


Time for some self-promotion!
Or not promoting me but my business (which I suppose I really should remember to do more often) -

Both my colleague and I (plus our assistant. Yazzz, we have one that actually the employment agency pays for! Phew!) are huge fans of Halloween. So to get the most out of it we are celebrating Halloween weeks at the studio with spooky tunes and choreographies. Plus some discounts - come and try out a new class for just 10€!

You can find our studio at Facebook here: Facebook.com/StudioShangriLa
And our Burlesque School (which is pretty much the same as the studio page, but focusing more on the burlesque content) here: Facebook.com/ShangriLaSchoolOfShowgirls
You can of course find our website here: studioshangrila.fi
and us at instagram @studioshangrila
For any blogreader of mine who hangs around Southern Finland and wants to take classes with us (a whole season/weekly/once) I've made a discount code to use at the web store or at the studio for 15% off any purchase (not applicable to special weekend courses or classes with guest teachers from abroad): FREELANCERS15

You can see a little clip from last month when we did some fun and easy go-go dancing here!

While we are mainly a burlesque school I still have to add that pilates (which I teach if you've missed that) is the best thing you can do for yourself, ever. EVER.

So see you at Shangri-La, yes? BUAHAHAHAAA! (spooky laughter, you know, for Halloween)


(Not sure why I felt I still had to tag this post 'photoshop' though. In case it was not obvious enough.)


2 comments:

Claudia said...

I love your Go-Go Video! If i would live nearer to you i'd really love to take lessons in Pilates and Go-Go Dancing. It looks like a lot of fun!
By the way, do you have any tips, where one can get Go-Go Boots like the ones you are wearing in the video, but for very small calfes? I frequently go dancing in Sixties Clubs to Motown Sounds, but I don’t like my legs looking like rubber boots with sticks in it...

Best wishes from Germany, and thanks a lot for bloggin! I always enjoy a visit on your site.

Deb said...

Great dancing and love those boots!!!