Saturday 1 October 2016

RED LEO COMBO


It's that weekend, or rather, week of the year, again that seems to have more hours than the rest of the weeks and in the same time way too few, as you don't really get to sleep and everything all blends into one long day. A very long such, during which I have managed to manage more things and details than one could possible think of, one of them being putting this pencil skirt tie-top combo together between one and three am two nights in a row. It turned out really good; the past years I've spent more details on how the clothes I sew look on the inside too and I've gotten used to how to cut the pieces of fabric for myself I usually get it right once away without having to correct the seams (I don't use patterns, just cut straight from the fabric) afterwards.



We are producing the Pin-Up Finland event this year again, thus the long days and short nights this week; and if you head over to Lahti tomorrow (or, it might be today by now already) you can catch me wear this on stage when I also host the event at the Autot & Viihde happening! Lots of great looking cars, bands, custom goodies to shop and lots of aspiring pin ups. And me, running on Choca-cola (that's caffeinaited chocolate for ya) for the xx-day in a row. So come, it will be fun!

7 comments:

lau said...

i love leopard print! :)

xx
lau
www.malibluemymind.com

Anne said...

Ihana leo-printti! Mistä kangas on?

DY Hair777 said...

I am really very nice post thanks to share this post.

Cheap Clip In Hair Extensions
Real Hair Wigs
Malaysian Curly Hair

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Anne : se on Sellon Eurokankaasta! Mutta on tosiaan jo jokin aikaa siitä kun tätä ostin, en tiedä löytyykö enää valikoimasta. Matsku on scubaa, eli ihanan helppo käsitellä ja erittän mukava päällä, nyt viikonloppuna kun pääsi tätä käyttämään :)

Cece said...

Nää teidän mekot oli aivan ihanat ja tuo kangas on täydellinen! Hitsi kun osaisi itsekin ommella jotakin vastaavanlaista. Todella kaunis!

Unknown said...

Wow! Stunning dress, I think for any occasion it would be a nice dress. Now, you can download dressing stylish app and view and shop amazing dresses online.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Cece : <3