Friday 30 November 2007

PREPPY PREPPY


Shirt by RL, vest and skirt from H&M
earring by my friend Johanna (the one who also made the bows )

Yesterday was cute-and-preppy day. Got up early and went to the gym and then I did soem work in a clothing store I used to work at before, and where I still do some shifts about once or twice a month (so I can keep the personel-discount :)

In the evening I meet up with some old colleagues from the hard-working days for a little-christmas reunion. Those guys know how to party! I might have been more dressed for ska, but we went to an indie-electro night that this night played something more close good old 90's techno (and I got a lot of flashbacks from my late teen years, uh). And then we went all bananas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want those earrings!

Anonymous said...

you have a beautifullllll days....
and beautiful image too...
love your pic..